For Singapore businesses who are doing online overseas marking activities such as SEO and SEM:
Get up to 70% of eligible third-party costs supported under the Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) grant. These costs cover activities such as:
- Overseas market set-up
- Identification of business partners
- Overseas market promotion
Click here for full list of supportable activities.
What financial support can businesses get?
- 70% of the eligible cost for activities listed above, capped at S$20,000 per company per fiscal year (valid for applications made by 31 March 2018)
- Maximum of two applications per fiscal year, starting on 1 April and ending on 31 March the following year
Who can apply for the MRA grant?
SMEs that fulfill the following criteria:
- Global HQ anchored in Singapore
- Company annual turnover of less than S$100 million per annum based on the most recent audited report
For more information please check http://www.iesingapore.gov.sg/Assistance/Market-Readiness-Assistance/Financial-Assistance/Market-Readiness-Assistance-Grant