Web Designer and Developer
Starting Pay: $2,300/mth
We are looking for a Web/Graphics Designer with development experience and eye for creativity.
- Conceptualize, design, and develop the User Interface overall look and feel of web pages
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to our team
- Create designs including sketches, visual design mock ups and documentation required for proper implementation
- Incorporate user interface design standards across the website, as needed
- Able to do hands-on web development using WordPress, Woocommerce, Joomla, Prestashop, Magento…etc
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality
- Liaise with web developers and customers
- Provide user training to customers on using of websites
- Partake in other ad hoc back end and front end tasks as necessary
- Possesses fair knowledge in industry best practices and various media platforms.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in graphic/website design
- Strong grasp of web design principles, information design, typography, color, iconography and layout
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Fireworks, Flash, Illustrator)
- Experience/Understanding of HTML, PHP, MySQL, CSS, ActionScript, and jQuery Web Development
- Understanding of iOS and Android development is a plus but not necessary
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented (Attention to detail is very important in this position.)
- Experienced in designing websites, logos, brochures, web banners, press advertisements, … etcDiligent, good attitude and willing to learn.
- Highly driven, goal-oriented and independent.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Confident, enthusiastic and cheerful personality.
- Candidate with knowledge of web design, ecommerce, software and digital marketing like SEO, social media have an added advantage.
Interested applicants please email current salary, expected salary and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org