Web Designer and Developer
Starting Pay: $2,300/mth
We are looking for a Web/Graphics Designer with development experience and eye for creativity.
- Conceptualize, design, and develop the User Interface overall look and feel of web pages
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to our team
- Create designs including sketches, visual design mock ups and documentation required for proper implementation
- Incorporate user interface design standards across the website, as needed
- Able to do hands-on web development using WordPress, Woocommerce, Joomla, Prestashop, Magento…etc
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality
- Liaise with web developers and customers
- Provide user training to customers on using of websites
- Partake in other ad hoc back end and front end tasks as necessary
- Possesses fair knowledge in industry best practices and various media platforms.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in graphic/website design
- Strong grasp of web design principles, information design, typography, color, iconography and layout
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Fireworks, Flash, Illustrator)
- Experience/Understanding of HTML, PHP, MySQL, CSS, ActionScript, and jQuery Web Development
- Understanding of iOS and Android development is a plus but not necessary
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented (Attention to detail is very important in this position.)
- Experienced in designing websites, logos, brochures, web banners, press advertisements, … etcDiligent, good attitude and willing to learn.
- Highly driven, goal-oriented and independent.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Confident, enthusiastic and cheerful personality.
- Candidate with knowledge of web design, ecommerce, software and digital marketing like SEO, social media have an added advantage.
Interested applicants please email current salary, expected salary and resume to [email protected]